It is our relationship with you that makes our partnership successful.
We Empower Providers, Payers, and Pharma Companies to Succeed.
Omega Healthcare Management Services™ works exclusively with providers, payers, pharmaceutical companies, and other healthcare stakeholders to provide the financial, administrative, and clinical solutions they need to remain successful.
Through our technology-led and clinically enabled partnership model, we empower you to achieve the outcomes you need to deliver exceptional care for your patients and members.
We help providers - acute care, ambulatory, urgent care, primary care, multi-location and home health organizations - enhance the patient experience while improving reimbursement, reducing costs, and increasing efficiencies. Our provider solutions are enabled by advanced technologies within our Omega Digital Platform.
Patient Access Services
Mid-Revenue Cycle Services
Business Office Services
Clinical Enablement Services
We help optimize your financial results by enhancing member satisfaction, supporting appropriate care, and improving regulatory compliance.
Risk Adjustment Coding Review (Prospective and Retrospective)
HEDIS Chart Abstraction
Provider / Member Communication Services
Provider Data and Network Management
We help provide seamless continuity of care for patients through streamlined enrollment, expedited benefit authorizations, and simplified patient access processes.
Prior Authorization Support
Patient Co-Pay Assistance
Clinical Data Services
We help healthcare organizations capture, manage, and report on medical and oncology data for research and bioinformatics needs.
Real World Evidence (RWE) Data Management
Centralized Clinical Data Governance and Automation
Management of Registry Data
Provider Case Study
Omega Healthcare had the opportunity to help a leading emergency medical billing partner overcome their challenges with medical coding, resulting in faster and more accurate coding, denial reduction and improved efficiency.
• Lack of access to skilled resources to translate clinical documentation into procedures and diagnosis codes
• Increased denials which cause delayed revenue collection
• Coding interpretation issues
• Daily reconciliation issues
How Omega Healthcare Helped
• Leveraged our expertise with RAD, ED professional fee specialties
• Kicked off a medical coding services engagement
• Digitized scanned charts using OCR engine
• Predicted accurate codes using ML/AI and NLP techniques
• Allocated workflow based on rule-based auto allocation
• Automatically classified clean charts and RAI charts
• Provided access to comprehensive reports & dashboards featuring reconciliation, trend analysis, productivity, and quality reports
• Generated data outputs back to client systems (via JSON / HL7)
• Automated code prediction
• ~25% turnaround time improvement with faster and more accurate medical coding
• Reduced denials to less than 1%
• 100% HIPAA compliant
• Improved client staff utilization and efficiency
Specialty-Specific Physician Practice Revenue Cycle Expertise
In addition to helping hospitals and health systems, Omega Healthcare has decades of physician revenue cycle experience helping primary and specialty physician group practices accelerate cash and improve net patient revenue. Our revenue cycle management solutions, enabled by the Omega Digital Platform, help practices optimize medical coding efficiency and compliance, billing, reimbursement, and collections. We help provider practices remain independent and thrive in today’s value-based care environment.
Our physician practice revenue cycle management expertise spans many specialties, including:
- Durable Medical Equipment (DME)
- Emergency Medicine
- Fire and Emergency Medical Services (EMS)
- Independent and Hospital-Owned Laboratories
- Independent Medical Groups
- Long Term Post-Acute Care (Nursing Homes, Home Health, Hospice)
- Pain Management
- Radiology and Interventional Radiology
- Urgent Care
Get In Touch Today
Contact our sales team at Omega Healthcare to discuss how we can help you improve efficiency, increase cash flow, and improve the patient experience.