August On-Demand Coding Webinar: Highlights on AHA 2nd Q 2023 Coding Clinic & AMA CPT Assistants
Join our experts as we explore On-Demand Coding Webinar: Highlights on AHA 2nd Q 2023 Coding Clinic & AMA CPT Assistants
Join the Omega HealthCare Compliance Team as we review AHA 2nd Q 2023 Coding Clinic and AMA CPT Assistants. We will highlight several topics by looking at the clinical side of the disease processes and procedures. The discussion is designed to help facilitate understanding of specific coding clinic topics. The content will provide education that is valuable to coders and auditors in the facility and physician arena.
Our webinar goal is to assist coding healthcare professionals understand and interpret the coding tips provided in the 2nd Q 2023 AHA Coding Clinic and AMA CPT Assistant.
Highlighting topics such as:
- Primary and Secondary Malignancy
- Venous Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Mixed Hyperlipidemia with Hypercholesterolemia
- Chronic Erosive Duodenitis
- Acute Cholecystitis/Cholelithiasis & Gallstone Pancreatitis
- Lichenoid Keratosis
- Sigmoid Sinus Dehiscence
- Repair Sigmoid Sinus Dehiscence
- Placement of Carillon Mitral Contour System
- Norwood Procedure with Excision of Thymus
- Remplissage of Subscapularis Tendon
- Control of Bleeding with Hemospray
- Preparation of Donor Organ Before Transplantation
- Complete Cystectomy with Ureteroileal Conduit
- E&M Inpatient Neonatal and Pediatric Critical Care
- Physician Fabrication, Design, and Preparation of an Orbital Prosthesis
- Malignant Prostate Tissue Ablation using Magnetic Field Induction
- Total Disc Arthroplasty
- Radiofrequency Destruction of Pulmonary Nerves
- Laparoscopic Pyloroplasty with Placement of Omental Patch
- Endoscopic Elastography of the Liver
This webinar is approved for 1 hour AAPC/AHIMA CEUs.
Kitty Dugre, CCS, CDIP – Omega Healthcare Educator/Auditor
Jody Meece, RHIA, CCS – Omega Healthcare Educator/Auditor
Please click here to download an important note on the webinar.