Senior Director of Financial and Operations Analysis to provide corporate-level strategic
analysis and recommendations for an outsource provider of medical coding solutions.
- Assist the Company in identifying opportunities to improve operating productivity and profitability on a corporate wide basis.
- Review the Company’s ongoing operations to help better achieve the goals of efficiency, quality, profitability, and measured growth in the industry.
- The duties are divided into the following essential job functions:
- I) Provide financial modeling and analysis for senior leaders;
- ii) Prepare annual financial budget; iii) Update annual financial projections;
- iv) Perform non-routine financial analyses, project planning and program evaluation studies typically characterized by reliance on sophisticated, often novel, methodologies, and/or applications such as revenue mix and pricing analysis; v) Ad hoc reports at direction of CFO.
- i) Conduct structure analysis in support of business initiatives including applying frameworks and advanced analytical tools;
- ii) Identify process improvement opportunities;
- iii) Translate business analytics into insightful presentation formats;
- iii) Ensure compliance with established policies, procedures, requirements, laws and regulations, completeness of data and adequacy of documentation;
- iv) Train business managers in the appropriate use of analytical tools to support decision making; v)Draw conclusions from analysis and present to senior management;
- vi)Research data sources, both internal and external as needed;
- vii) Facilitate and organize management meetings; viii) Partner with business leaders to evaluate both long and short term strategic plans.
- i) Project revenue for planning and forecasting purposes, and review performance variances; ii) Establish benchmark performance metrics for services and employees;
- iii) Assess customer profitability; iv) Generate financial and operational reports;
- v) Manage vendors;
- vi)Provide project management and leadership to miscellaneous operational and business project;
- vii) Manage sales pipeline and all related reporting;
- viii) Design customer segmentation strategy and provide relevant reporting to senior management.
Master’s in Business Administration in Operations and Finance or closely related degree that includes financial modeling or business analysis and systems logic and reporting tools. At least 60 months experience working within the business world with an exposure to finance, systems and operations analyses and reporting.
Must have proven ability to facilitate analyses that cover multiple functional areas such as systems operations, sales, human resources and customer/client service; and experience and solid working knowledge of Healthcare and Revenue Cycle Management industries.
Omega Health is a fully remote employer. Qualified applicants can submit their resumes to Jessica.Buhse@omehahms.com.