- Submit, review, correct, and process denied or rejected insurance and healthcare claims.
- Troubleshoot claims issues, multi-task, and prioritizing claims and correspondence responsibilities by age, complexity, and urgency.
- Manage accounts receivable for assigned accounts through regular reports, customer meetings, and ongoing communication to assess the overall health of customer accounts.
- Develop rapport with clinicians and business owners for assigned accounts through ongoing professional communication, scheduled and ad hoc calls and written correspondence.
- Interact with and direct tasks for outsourced vendor teams in coordination with Leads and Managers
About Omega Healthcare
Founded in 2003, Omega helps providers, payors, pharmaceutical companies, and clinical research organizations increase efficiencies, accelerate cash flow, and reduce costs while enhancing the patient care. The company streamlines medical billing, coding, and collections processes to provide industry-leading, comprehensive, and scalable outsourced revenue cycle management solutions. Omega Healthcare offers remote patient monitoring and telephone and message triage to simplify clinical communications to members and patients and provides clinical data management and cancer registry services to the oncology market. Combining the largest medical coding staff with proprietary technology, analytics, and automation capabilities, Omega is ranked among the top revenue cycle management and business process services providers by industry analysts.
Omega Healthcare has more than 26,000 employees across the United States, India, the Philippines.
Core revenue cycle management solution areas for providers include Patient Access Services (Scheduling & Registration, Insurance Eligibility & Benefits Verification, Prior Authorizations), Mid-Cycle Services (Medical Records Coding, Chart Audit, Charge Capture, Clinical Documentation Improvement), Business Office Services (Claims Management & Billing, Payment Posting & Reconciliation, A/R Management & Collections, Denials & Appeals Management, Underpayment Analysis & Recovery, Specialty-specific Physician Coding and Billing Services). Clinical Enablement Services solutions include Remote Patient Monitoring, Telephone & Message Triage, Registry Services, and Data Management services. Payer Administrative Services include HCC Risk Adjustment Coding Review Services, HEDIS Chart Abstraction Services, Provider & Member Communication Services, Claims Administration Services, Member Management Services, Provider Data and Network Management. Pharma Market Access Services include Member Enrollment, Benefit Verification, Prior Authorizations, Patient Co-pay Assistance.