Rules and regulations are of paramount importance at Omega
- Compliance for Third Party Billing Companies (from the Office of the Inspector General at the Department of Health and Human Services)
- Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Specialty organizations such as ACEP
- Applicable Federal and State regulations
- Omega is ISO 9001:2015 certified for its information security management processes
HIPAA regulations and Protected Health Information (PHI) are of great concern to Omega and we take these matters very seriously. Our industry expertise and internal business processes position us to address the requirements of HIPAA, while meeting the long-term financial goals of our customers.
Omega gives our partners uninterrupted flow of data with secure electronic transactions. Our current and future customers can rest assured that their work is being handled accurately, professionally, ethically, and in complete compliance with all applicable regulations and guidelines at all times.
The objective of Omega’s Information Security policy is to protect the information assets of Omega Healthcare from threats, whether internal or external, deliberate or accidental. Through this policy, we also ensure our commitment to protect PHI that may be stored or used by Omega Healthcare.